To learn while having fun.
Two ski schools with professional experts especially with children and a passionate group of good coaches for those who love challenges.
Bielmonte Oasi Zegna ski school
Operating since 1956 with the birth of the Bielmonte ski resort, it is made up of 40 ski instructors who teach to practice, in safety and fun, the various techniques of skiing, snowboarding, telemarking, cross-country skiing, fun carving, ski mountaineering and starting. to competitive spirit.
It is the promoter of the Ski Educational Project (PES) proposed to schools of all levels, funded by the Piedmont Region to bring every child closer to the practice of winter sports and the mountains culture.
In addition to private lessons, it offers the following courses during the Christmas holidays:
– ski and snowboard courses lasting 5 consecutive days;
and usually in the period of January / February:
– weekend ski and snowboard courses for 5 consecutive Saturdays or Sundays
– Pink course (only women over 14 years of age) only ski, for 5 consecutive Saturdays
– ski only course for 5 consecutive Mondays
Monte Marca ski schools
It offers “beginner courses” for those who want to approach this beautiful world safely, master classes to improve their technique and “race” courses to get closer to the world of competition, and even multisport weeks where you can get to know, beyond alpine skiing, even snowboarding, cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, ice skating and much more, and even individual lessons where the instructors will have fun with the little ones and will also offer video comments and corrections with intercoms to the most demanding.
Also specializing in teaching people with disabilities because skiing must be fun for everyone, this school offers the SciaLis course during the carnival week open to deaf and hearing alike for the development of 360 ° communication.
In February, on a date to be defined, the second edition of the non-competitive SciaLis slalom is also scheduled.
These are the proposals:
– ski and snowboard courses (5/6 consecutive days) during the Christmas holidays;
– then the Monte Marca course, also for skiing and snowboarding, which will last 7 Saturdays or 7 consecutive Sundays.
– at the same time, the approach to skiing course for children under three, launched in an experimental phase last season and ended with great success with an indicative duration of 5 Saturdays or 5 Sundays.
Possibility of group courses.
|Scuole di sci – Lezione di 1 ora||Singolo||2 Persone||3/4 Persone|
|Lezioni di discesa (bassa/alta stagione)||30/35 €||35 €||30 €|
|Lezioni di snowboard||38/45 €||45 €||38 €|
|Lezioni di fondo||42/50 €||50 €||42 €|
With your family
Scuola di Sci Bielmonte Oasi Zegna
Tel. 015 744178
Cell. 333 1232850
Scuola Sci Monte Marca Bielmonte